The Main Differences Between Just Cause and GTA
- Just Cause uses maps that have little to no realism whereas, GTA relies on immersive maps that are based on real locations.
- Just Cause relies less on the story whereas, GTA is more story-driven despite being an open world.
- Just Cause focuses on more complex gameplay whereas, GTA relies on simple and easy-to-learn controls.
- Just Cause doesn’t focus on realism and instead focuses on letting players wreak havoc in crazy ways whereas, GTA relies on realism despite its insane havoc.
- Just Cause is a light-hearted, cheesy action game whereas, GTA is a cynical satire of modern society.
Just Cause Summary
Just Cause is an action-adventure video game series that was d